Addio Mare San Fernando, is one of the newest and most exciting restaurants to open in the Bellavista area of San Fernando. This whole area has become synonymous with great restaurants, cafes and bars, which sit happily alongside specialist retail outlets. The Bellavista, San Fernando area isn’t known for being picturesque, yet Addio Mare San Fernando has managed to create a cosy and stylish haven of deliciousness, right in it’s midst! If you are looking for delicious food, a great atmosphere and faultless service, head here.
Addio Mare San Fernando Continuing a Path of Excellence
The owners are established restaurateurs. Coming from the family who own the successful restaurants Espetada in the Edificio Molino and Addio Mare in San Agustin. Two very successful restaurants in the south of Gran Canaria. They wanted to expand the concept of Addio Mare a little further, refining it somewhat, whilst maintaining the established quality. We feel they have done this perfectly. Like its sister restaurant, Addio Mare San Fernando serves quality meat and fish dishes, delicious pasta and their well-known creative pizzas.
The menu has maintained some of the original restaurant’s signature dishes. Such as salmon cooked on a sizzling plank of wood, whilst adding some new innovative options. We shared the venison carpaccio to start, which was delicious. Followed by the baked shoulder of lamb, which was actually baked in a curved terracotta roof tile! The meat fell off the bone and the cooking concept was innovative and a great touch. Both of these dishes were new on additions to the menu. For dessert we enjoyed their homemade chocolate brownie and a huge bowl of delicious vanilla ice-cream. Both wonderful alongside a rich espresso.
A Modern Approach
The new Addio Mare has brought something exciting to the Bella Vista, San Fernando area. It has brought both great food and service, but with it a very cosy ambience. The outside terrace has a large canopy, which both protects diners from the strong Canarian sunshine and also creates intimacy. Like Addio Mare San Agustin, the tables are wooden and the whole feeling is rustic, yet stylish. You can enjoy lunch and dinner here, but be aware they get busy on the weekends, so you may have to wait for your turn. And they do NOT take reservations. Overall, if you are a fan of the original restaurant, but are looking for something slightly more intimate, with a fine-dining edge, we think the Addio Mare San Fernando is for you!
Your Opinion about Addio Mare San Fernando
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- AddressCalle Plácido Domingo, Local 5, Zona Bellavista, San Fernando 35100 Maspalomas
- CategoryEat & Drink, Italian, New & Updated, Pizza, Pizzeria, Restaurant, Take Away
- LocationMaspalomas, San Fernando
- Open Hours:Tue - Sun: 13:00 - 24:00
- Closing Days:Mondays
- Social Media:
- Parking:Street nearby
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: email@example.com