The stylish Atelier Cocktail Bar is situated on the rooftop of one of Playa del Inglés’ most chic boutique hotels, the 5* Bohemia Suites & Spa. Its unique location, eight floors up, allows it the most breath-taking view over Playa del Inglés, the Maspalomas sand dunes and the surrounding areas. Simply the perfect meeting place, also if you happen to go for dinner to adjacent 360 Restaurant.
The bar on the top floor is accessed via a glass lift. Be ready for a ‘WOW‘ moment on stepping out into the stunning panoramic rooftop bar and terrace, where most people spend the first ten minutes taking photos and marvelling at the magnificent view before them. Breathtaking does not describe it enough!
Taking The Cocktail Bar to Another Level
The drinks menu at Atelier is impressive, yet selective, you can choose from a wide range of local and international wines, beers and spirits, but the real highlight of a visit to Atelier, is the bespoke cocktail menu, which features all your classic mixes alongside some quirkier, yet delicious concoctions.
There is a real sense of drama as your cocktail is prepared by highly trained mixology bartenders, before its presented to you in a fun, yet creative manner, accompanied by a complimentary dish of spiced popcorn or artisan olives.
Music and More
The atmosphere at Atelier is sophisticated, yet relaxed. Each time we have visited, there’s been a mixture of patrons, some who had clearly arrived straight from the beach or pool, and those who were dressed more formally. The vibe is certainly cool, and as the sun sets, background chill-out music, gives over to live musicians playing a range of genres, including Jazz, Blues, R&B and soul, which gives a sense of ‘event’ to your evening.
We recommend you arrive early, take a seat, order a cocktail, and loose yourself in the uniqueness of Atelier Cocktail Bar as you take in the spectacular views before you.
Your Opinion about the Atelier Cocktail Bar
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- What Is Best:Stunning view, Relaxed athmospere, Chill Out
- Open Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12:00 - 01:00
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: email@example.com