Ciao Ciao Meloneras is a classic, yet sophisticated Italian restaurant, situated on a picturesque promenade overlooking Meloneras Beach. It is the ideal choice for families, couples and groups seeking great food in a beautiful setting. The restaurant features a spacious interior dining area with a quirky modern decor, as well as a huge outside terrace. Here you can enjoy great Italian pasta dishes and delicious Italian wines as you watch the sun set over the horizon. Pure bliss!
Ciao Ciao Meloneras is More than Pasta & Pizza
Ciao Ciao Meloneras boasts a comprehensive and reasonably priced menu, including lunchtime snacks, pasta, pizza, fresh fish and meat dishes. They also cater for both vegetarians and vegans. We advise you ask for the daily fresh fish speciality. Then allow your waiter to guide you over the best wines to compliment your meal – they know their stuff!
We highly recommend the Parmigiana di Melanzane, a baked aubergine dish oozing with fresh Parmesan cheese and a rich tomato sauce and the rosemary Focaccia bread. Another memorable dish is their lobster spaghetti and tender fillet steak with pepper sauce. Desert has to be their homemade Italian-style ice-cream for which Ciao Ciao is famous.
A Location to Suit Everyone
One of the things we love most about Ciao Ciao Meloneras is the atmosphere. Whether you’re dining solo, having a romantic dinner or are part of a large group, you’ll be impressed with the elegant ambiance and slick service. Families with young children are made to feel especially welcome in that warm Italian way. And, there is even a small children’s play area to keep the little ones occupied.
Once everyone has finished their meal and enjoyed a rich Italian coffee, there’s the sweeping beach promenade right before you. Simply, the perfect location for a stroll to walk off all that amazing food!
Your Opinion about the Italian Restaurant Ciao Ciao Meloneras
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- Speaking:English, Spanish, German, Italian
- Open Hours:11:00-23:00
- Closing Days:Open Every Day
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: email@example.com