The Fusion Restaurant in Playa del Inglés creates exquisite Asian inspired dishes with Asian spices and local ingredients. Every delicious dish is served on elegant plates or bowls beautifully decorated, pleasing the eye as much as the taste buds. Different food orientations have been thought of. No matter if you are a meat or fish lover, vegetarian or even vegan – you will find a selection of heavenly starters, main courses and desserts to satisfy your appetite. Each dish can be prepared to your liking of spiciness. Simply tell the waiter and he will make sure the chef creates a special combination of spices and heat for you.
When To Go For Dinner?
The Fusion Restaurant opens every day at 4:00 pm in the afternoon and serves dinner until 11:00 pm. For the afternoon snack or early dinner during week days you can take advantage of the cocktail happy hour from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. And if there are two of you with a small hunger, up till six o’clock you can have the Two for One Meal Deal, where each of you can pick something from the special Two for one menu (see menu) for 15 Euros.
Every dish is prepared with lots of care. You can choose from a wide selection of meat, fish, vegetarian or even vegan dishes a la carte. We advise you to leave some room for the delicious home-made deserts, such as the Triple Chocolate Cake or the special White Chocolate & Mango cheese cake. You just simply have try one of those. It’s no wonder Fusion receives Tripadvisor Awards every single year.
Before and after dinner you can relax in deep sofas in the lounge area with an appetizing cocktail or digestive short drink. And as an additional comfort point: Even the bathrooms are a pleasure to visit…
A little History about the Fusion Restaurant
The Fusion Restaurant in Playa del Inglés opened its doors in 2014, after the first restaurant of its kind in Arguineguin and it became a true success. David, the owner and head chef, decided to sell the first restaurant in 2016, to concentrate his efforts on his second restaurant to make it even more successful than the first one.
How to get to the Fusion Restaurant
The Fusion Restaurant in Playa del Inglés is located on the main street called Avenida Alfareces Provisonales, which leads down to the Playa del Inglés beach. You will find it very close to the southern entrance of the YUMBO shopping centre. The main entrance to the restaurant, taking you down to the local, is on the Avenida España. It is only a 1 minute walk from the Yumbo Shopping Center and a 15 minute walk from the beach walk.
Your Opinion about the Fusion Restaurant Playa del Inglés
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- What Is Best:Asian Food, Tasty Desserts, Great Vegetarian Selection, Vegan Dishes
- Speaking:English, Spanish, German
- Open Hours:16:00 - 24:00
- Closing Days:No Closing Day
- Lowest Price:4,95 € - Dessert of the Day
- Highest Price:17,95 € - Stirfried King Prawns
- Social Media:
- Parking:Easy Nearby on Street
- View:Pool View, Garden View
- Note:Happy Hour from 16:00 - 18:00
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org