The Hotel Santa Monica Suites is situated, in what is arguably, one of the best locations in Maspalomas. It is placed directly at the sand dunes of Maspalomas, the only hotel at dune side of the Playa del Inglés beach walk. To be exact the only hotel at the beach side of the beach walk all the way from San Agustín to the Maspalomas view point.
Providing it not only with a unique location, but also with the most breathtaking views imaginable. The Hotel Santa Monica has had a full refurbishment in recent years. Making it one of the most select hotels in the area. Immediately, on entering we were impressed with the hotels modern and fresh decor, and the professionalism of the reception staff.
Rooms With a View at Hotel Santa Monica
As we said, the hotels location provides amazing views, none more so, than from your suite balcony. All rooms face the ocean and the dunes. They are flooded with light, yet cool and fresh. Our suite was open-plan and split level, making the lounge area feel very cosy. We found the bed extremely comfortable, with crisp bedding and great pillows, all allowing for a good nights rest. The soundproofing in the rooms deserves a mention – it is superb! The bathroom was modern, exceptionally clean and the rainfall shower a wonderful luxurious addition.
You can check the availability here directly:
Eating and Relaxing Taken Care Of
Breakfast is buffet style at the hotel. The was a wide range of continental options alongside hot dishes. We loved the large selection of fresh local fruits and juices. Lunch is available at the poolside snack-bar, where you can find a good range of light meals. The dinner options are also served buffet style. We were impressed with the wide range of dishes available. Everything we tried was fresh, tasty and beautifully prepared. The pool area of the hotel was very spacious. We had no trouble finding sunbeds. We loved exploring the nearby dunes and Maspalomas beach before coming back for a refreshing dip in the pool. Overall a great, beautifully refurbished hotel with views that you’ll never tire of!
Your Opinion About Hotel Santa Monica
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- Speaking:Spanish, English, German
- Open Hours:24h
- Closing Days:No
- Social Media:https://www.facebook.com/santamonicasuiteshotel/
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org