At the Tapas Tapas Restaurant & Snackbar has one of the best locations on the whole of the Playa Mogan beach walk. From every single table in the restaurant and terrace you have a stunning view of the golden Mogan beach and the glistening sea all the way to the horizon.
For families with children the restaurant is perfect: There is no street nearby, therefore no danger of cars, and you can easily oversee the beach area. The big playground with a special padded floor is right opposite the terrace. There is no better place to enjoy a cold beer or a glass of vine, after a hot day on the beach or a sightseeing tour of Puerto de Mogán, the Venice of Gran Canaria.
You can truly relax, have a quiet moment with your partner, or a good chat with your friends over lunch or dinner. Let yourself be spoilt with exquisite Canarian tapas or some international dishes. You can have anything from sardines, calamaris, fish and other seafood, to steak, pizzas and delicious deserts and a big selection of ice-creams.
If you need to follow your Football, Golf, Formula 1, Snooker or other championships on TV, you can do that here, too. While your family is entertained with beach, shopping or playground, you can watch your favourite sport’s event on one of the TVs inside and on the terrace.
Tapas Tapas Restaurant is Open Since 2001
The Tapas Tapas restaurant in Puerto de Mogan opened its door on the 27th of July 2001 as one of the very first restaurants on the beach walk in Mogan. For the owner, Miguel, this was a big and important day – a dream come true. He always wanted to have an establishment right on the beach. This memorable day has been inscribed in the painting right below the bar.
The whole interior design tells a story of the people of Puerto de Mogán before the tourism came to the small village many decades ago. Being an old fisherman’s village, in Puerto Mogan all activities were turning around the sea and the creatures in the sea.
Gran Canaria’s famous painter, Paco Benartemi, has captured the spirit of the old village in paintings on the walls and ceiling with anecdotes of its history in every corner of the interior. You just have to go and see this for yourself.
How to get there
If you are coming up from the beach, you see this restaurant on the left, on the beach walk, opposite the play ground. From the old town you reach it best by crossing the main bridge towards the beach walk. Then you will see it on your left. You can find parking on the near by streets behind the building. To save time though it is easiest to use the nearby paid parking lot or parking house, specially on Fridays, the town’s market day.
Your Opinion about the Tapas Tapas Restaurant
- COMMENTS & RATINGS: Click on the REVIEWS TAB above to open the ratings dialogue.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Click on the GET DIRECTIONS TAB above to open Google Maps to guide you there.
- Scroll down to see the contact details and general information about this business.
- Gran Canaria HOTELS nearby
- Other Restaurants nearby
- What to do in Gran Canaria
- See Our Latest Blog Articles Here
- Find other businesses at our Business Guide
- Also, check out the upcoming events in our GRAN CANARIA Event Calendar
- Or return to The R Guide GRAN CANARIA Home
- AddressAvenida Varadero s/n, Puerto de Mogán, Gran Canaria
- CategoryEat & Drink, PREMIUM, PREMIUM Restaurant, Restaurant, VIP
- LocationPlaya Mogan, Puerto Mogan
- Tagsburger, tapas
- What Is Best:Beachview, Swift Service, Next to Playground, Sports TV
- Speaking:Spanish, English, German
- Open Hours:9:30 - 24:00
- Closing Days:No closing days
- Social Media:
- Parking:Nearby on Street & Paid Parking
- Family Friendly:Yes
- Pets Friendly:Yes
- Playground:Right opposite terrace
- Terrace:On Beachwalk
- View:Seaview, Playground, Beachwalk
- TV Channels:Sports Channels on 2 TVs
- Entertainment:LIve music in the evenings
- By Judith - The R Guide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org